Search This Blog

Friday 4 November 2016

SIDE EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT DRUGS

SIDE EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT DRUGS


abcdefgh[[












SIDE EFFECTS OF DIFFERENT DRUGS

SIDE EFFECT:

                        It’s an unwanted effect coming from drug action on another site and also from overdose of the drug is called as the side effect.

EXAMPLE:


s.no
Drug/category
Side effect
1
Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
a dry cough
2
Aminoglycosides
nephrotoxic and ototoxic
3
Paracetamol
hepatotoxic and renal impairment
4
Isoniazid
Peripheral neuropathy
5
Pyrazinamide
Hepatitis
6
Rifampicin
Hepatitis and hypersensitivity reactions
7
Ethambutol
Optic neuritis
8
Flouroquinalones
Cartilage damage and seizures
9
Penicillin’s
Allergic reaction
10
Cephalosporin’s
Allergic reaction and others
11
Fungal drugs
Itching
12
Cyclosporine
BP, immune suppression
13
NSAIDs
Bleeding and ulcers
14
Thalidomide
Shield limbs
15
Phenytoin
Cleft lip in pregnancy and gingivitis
16
Hypoglycemic drugs
Decrease glucose levels
17
Metformin
Decrease vit-B12 absorption
18
Insulin
Hypoglycemia
19
Anti-hypertensive drugs
Decrease blood pressure
20
Antacids
Constipation and diarrhea
21
Misoprostol
Abortion in pregnancy
22
COX-2 inhibitors drugs
Bleeding and cardiac problems
23
Anticancer drugs
·         Myelosuppression
·         Stomatitis
·         Alopecia
·         Vomiting
·         Nausea
·         Hepatic damage
·         Leukocytopenia
·         Pancytopenia
·         Thrombocytopenia
24
Statins
Rhabdomyalysis
25
Oral contraceptives (OC pills)
Hot flushes and discomforting
26
Oral gold
Proteinuria, Glossitis, and others
27
Methotrexate
Lung and hepatic problems
28
Adalimumab
Allergic and others
29
Chloroquine
Anemia and nausea, vomiting
30
Immunosuppressant’s
Opportunistic reaction and hepatic problems
31
Codeine
Drowsiness
32
Heparin
Bleeding problems and pulmonary embolism etc
33
Vitamins
Hypervitaminosis and nausea, vomiting
34
Loop diuretics
Hypokalemia
Hypomagnesaemia
Hyperuricemia
Hypotension
35
Digoxin
Hypokalemia and digoxin induced arrhythmia
36
Aspirin
Irritate the gastric mucosa
Bleeding
Salicylism
Nausea
37
Cetrizine
Drowsiness
38
Morphine
Respiratory depression
39
Pyrazinamide
Gout
40
Protease inhibitors
Fat redistribution
41
Ketoconazole
Gynacomastesia
42
Estrogen
Gynacomastesia
Suppression of libido
Feminization in males
Fusion of epiphyses
Breast cancer
Irregular bleeding
43
Barbiturates
Hangover
Rashes and swelling of eyelids and lips
44
Benzodiazepines
Dizziness
Amnesia
Vertigo
ataxia
45
Antiparkinson drugs
Increase dopamine levels

1 comment:

  1. In March 2017, Dr. Bryan Bailey, D.D.S. an Oral Surgeon in Amarillo, TX removed my4 oral implants, the rest of the screw that was left in my mouth in June 2016,and the crowns that covered 5 of my front lower teeth. The metals in my mouth had corroded and were described as if I had a car battery in my mouth with the electrical current sand saliva. I had significant bone loss in my lower mandible once again. My dentist constructed a temporary partial plate made out of nylon and plastic to see if I noticed a difference after the metal was all removed. I used Dr Itua herbal medicines before and after surgery to help with pain and used to cure my genital herpes as well and Strontium to supplement my body. My body has healed very well and Dr Itua herbal supplement helps boost my immune system. I also had a very dry mouth before this surgery, and now I don’t have dry mouth.
    As of right now, I feel as though I am on the right track to healing and I like to share Dr Itua contact on here for everyone can see more research being done , Dr Itua knowledge is from God to use natural remedy to increase our quality of life without side effect and to put an end to all the symptom. Help share this across all health blogs Dr Itua Email contact drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I want patients to learn about natural healing and also learn how to manage the symptoms in ways that are beneficial to our bodies as a whole!
    Dr Itua can cure herpes, Parkinson, ALS, hepatitis, infertility, HIV, HPV, lupus, ms, kidney disease, diabetes, cancers and other health problems you may encounter.

    ReplyDelete